Glidecam Industries, Inc. announces the Glidecam HD-PRO®
With twenty five years in the making, the Glidecam HD-PRO represents the most affordable, full featured, hand- held camera stabilizer Glidecam has ever offered. Machined out of experience, and forged with the operator in mind, the Glidecam HD-PRO once again delivers the state-of-the-art sophistication and design that Glidecam is famous for.
The Glidecam HD-PRO’s all-new, and meticulously designed, features combine the best components of our popular Glidecam HD-Series with some of the high-end professional features normally found exclusively on the camera sleds of our more elaborate body-mounted systems.
Designed for film and video cameras weighing up to 10 lbs. (4.53 kg.), the lightweight and rugged Glidecam HD- PRO will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
• Designed for Video, DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras Weighing up to 10 lbs. (4.36kg)
• ‘Drop-In Style’ Precision Dove-Tail Camera Mounting Plate
• Camera Plate Features: Laser Engraved 0.10” Adjustment Markers and Rubber Friction Grips. • Knurled Fore/Aft and Side/Side Balance Adjustment Controls Knobs
• Industry Strength, Spring Loaded Camera Lock Knob [“Kip Handle Design”]
• Redesigned Precision CNC Machined Base Assembly *Increase Rigidity and Lighter Weight
• All Internal Stainless Steel [Corrosion Proof] Hardware
• Precision CNC Machined [Industry Strength] Telescoping Clamps
• 100% USA MADE!
more info: LINK