Glidecam Centurion Price: $1,799.00 (Price Varies Per Package)
The technologically advanced Glidecam Centurion is the lightest and most compact 3-axis Motorized Gimbal available in its class today. The Glidecam Centurion is designed to work with the majority of video cameras and DSLR and mirrorless cameras weighing from 1 to 5 pounds (.45 to 2.26 kg.)
Made with precision Aluminum and space-age Carbon Fiber composites, the versatile Glidecam Centurion offers virtually unlimited handle-grip positions and can be set up in single-grip, or dual-grip, handle bar modes.
The Glidecam Centurion awaits your commands.
The Glidecam Centurion is a 3-axis Motorized Gimbal. The motors work with position feedback, encoders, and the IMU sensor (Inertial Measurement Unit) to communicate with our custom 32-bit controller. Combining the accuracy of our sensors with the speed of the controller equals perfectly stable video in all three axis with .02 degrees of accuracy.
GLIDECAM CENTURION – JOYSTICK
The joystick on top of the handle will manually control the pitch and yaw axis by toggling forward, backwards, left and right. The joystick will move exponentially faster as you push it further from the center position. If you want the camera to move a different direction or speed than how the joystick moves it, the function can be inverted or customized in the software.
GLIDECAM CENTURION – SOFTWARE
The Glidecam Centurion Software allows you to save and make adjustments to the Glidecam Centurion. Included with the Glidecam Centurion is a USB stick with the software and drivers enabling you to make adjustments if required to the Glidecam Centurion.
GLIDECAM CENTURION SPECIFICATIONS
– Load Weight: 1-5 lbs. (.45 to 2.26 kg.)
– Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
– Rotation Range: Pan Axis Control: 360°/s, Tilt Axis Control: 360°/s, Roll Axis Control: 360°/s
– Motor Type: 3 x Brushless with AS5600 (I2C) Encoders
– Processing: 32-bit processor
– System Requirements: Windows: (32- or 64-bit): 8, 7, XP SP3 / Mac OS X: 10.9 or above
– Control Modes: Profile 1: Follow Mode, Profile 2: Lock Pitch/Follow Yaw, Profile 3: Lock Mode, Profile 4: Customizable, Profile 5: Calibrate ACC, Additional profile: Inverted mode, briefcase, return home, RC
– Supported Camera Dimensions: Maximum depth at center of mass on camera base plate: 7″, Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 6″, Maximum width: 7+” – available room for LCD to extend off the side
– Power Requirements: 4x Glidecam batteries (26350mah 3.7v)
– Operating Temperature: 15 to 105°F
– Double Grip Dimensions(WxDxH): 18x12x12″
– Weight: Single Grip 3.4lbs (with batteries)
– Weight: Double Grip 4.5lbs (with batteries)
– Made in USA.
more info: LINK