Glidecam Industries, Inc. announces the Glidecam Tru-Horizon
Now you can move from low mode to high mode, and back again, in one single fluid shot while your camera automatically remains level and horizontal at all times. The Glidecam Tru-Horizon can be attached to the Glidecam Devin Graham Signatures Series, Glidecam HD-4000, Glidecam HD-2000 and/or Glidecam XR-PRO and it will control your camera’s roll axis giving you a TRU-HORIZON, everytime!
The Future is now. Take your moving shots to the next level with the Glidecam Tru-Horizon!
– Load Weight: 1-5 lbs. (.45 to 2.26 kg.)
– Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
– Rotation Range: Pan Axis Control: 360°/s, Tilt Axis Control: 360°/s, Roll Axis Control: 360°/s
– Motor Type: 3 x Brushless with AS5600 (I2C) Encoders
– Processing: 32-bit processor
– System Requirements: Windows: (32- or 64-bit): 8, 7, XP SP3 / Mac OS X: 10.9 or above
– Power Requirements: 1x Glidecam Lithium Ion Battery
– Operating Temperature: 15 to 105°F
Product Weight: 1.2 lbs
more info: LINK