Armor-Man 2 Gravity, Ronin, and MōVI Gimbal Exoskeleton Support (Tilta)
– Compatible with Tilta Gravity, DJI Ronin, Freefly MōVI, and various other gimbal systems
– Quick release dual spring arms with adjustable tension control
– Swivel down spring arms can be clipped along your waist for resting between takes
– Adjustable vest for a comfortable custom fit
– V-Lock battery plate with 4-Pin Lemo power socket
– Swivel hand grip support for arms free control and mobility
– Packed in a traveling hard case with a custom protective foam insert
Ultimate Gimbal Support
The Armor-Man 2 is designed to work with leading 3-axis gimbal stabilizers such as the Tilta Gravity, DJI Ronin, and the Freefly MōVI. The Armor-Man 2 is capable of supporting a wide range of gimbal camera set ups.
With an innovated quick-release system each support armis quickly snapped into the support vest. Each arm features two spring loaded support sections. The tension of each spring section can be adjusted through knobs located along each joint.
Adjustable swivel hand grip supports are located at the end of each arm. Each gimbal hand grip rests inside the support allowing the operator to keep their arms free for any hands on camera adjustments. They also provide support without limiting the operator’s range of movement.
The vest comes standard with a V-Mount battery plate, with a 4-Pin female Lemo power connection socket. Through here the operator can run power directly to the gimbal through the right support arm with features several cable clamps. The Armor-Man 2 is also available in Gold mount through special order.
The Armor-Man 2 comes protected inside a custom cut weatherproof travel hard case with a retractable handle, a pair of wheels, and 4 quick-release latches.